- Provide technical support and customer service for all CommPeak services such as VoIP, DID, PBX and Dialer (24/7/365 environment).
- Deliver support services to end-users via ticketing system, chat, phone, and remote access.
- Perform logging, assessment, categorization, and prioritization of incidents and requests.
- Handle technical inquiries and service requests from end-users.
- Perform the first level of troubleshooting and resolution of incidents through proper investigation, data gathering, identification, and application of workaround or solution.
- Escalate to the level 2 for any change and service requests, major events, and incidents.
- Ensure proper documentation and tracking of all activities through the ticketing system.
- Continuously update and maintain team knowledge base and documentation.
- Assist in the monitoring of business and infrastructure alerts. Ensure proper escalation and coordination of monitored events or incidents.
- Perform routine health checks over and above automated monitoring to ensure the quickest detection time for service affecting issues.
- Execute established procedures, policies, and guidelines as it relates to requests, incident, change, and event management.
- Execute escalation processes with both internal and external teams.
- Maintain a team focused attitude and work towards creating a healthy, respectful atmosphere.
- Participate and be part of the team’s continuous improvement activities.
- 1+ years of relevant experience: Technical Support, Customer Service, or IT.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Above average written communication skills.
- Experience in desktop, network, and remote support.
- Experience with SIP, VoIP, PBX, and dialer technologies.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP LAN/WAN networking technologies.
- Great career growth opportunity to develop within the Company
- Learning culture- We invest greatly in learning and developing professional and personal skills
- Working in a truly international team on truly international and multi-regional projects
- Private health insurance on the first day of employment
- Hybrid work set-up
- Internet allowance during Work From Home
- Reimbursable Medicine, Eyeglasses, and Psychiatric/Psychological Consultations
- Monthly Engagement Activity
- Customer Satisfaction Incentive
CommPeak is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, physical disability or any other status protected by federal, state and local laws.