- Provide 24/7/365 level 2 support services to business customers/end users via ticketing system, chat platforms, phone calls, and/or remote access
- Perform level 2 service and change requests; ensure proper change tracking
- Troubleshoot network and platform issues from a server-side perspective
- Primarily responsible for monitoring all business and infrastructure events by responding to any number of alarms, alerts, or abnormal behaviors detected through reactive or proactive monitoring
- Primary point of contact of third-party service providers who will be contacted for interconnections, issues, outages, and troubleshooting
- Oversee different support channels within the shift to ensure all issues/requests/incidents are addressed properly
- Oversee general or global issues and ensure awareness among all relevant team members
- Collaborate in training and mentoring junior team members.
- Experience with VoIP implementation and support, specific configuration of SIP Endpoints, and troubleshooting SIP telephony challenges.
- 2+ years experience working in a global technical or support role within telecommunications, data network, or application server environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of network topologies, Linux server-client environments, and telecommunication environments with a focus on SIP.
- Understanding of packet analysis and packet capture utilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with dynamic priority evolution.
- Ability to execute responsibilities with a high sense of urgency and a willingness to drive issues forward within established processes.
- Professional was written and verbal communication skills.
- Amenable to work on a shifting schedule.
- Great career growth opportunity to develop within the Company
- Learning culture- We invest greatly in learning and developing professional and personal skills
- Working in a truly international team on truly international and multi-regional projects
- Private health insurance on the first day of employment
- Hybrid work set-up
- Internet allowance during Work From Home
- Reimbursable Medicine, Eyeglasses, and Psychiatric/Psychological Consultations
- Monthly Engagement Activity
- Customer Satisfaction Incentive
CommPeak is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, physical disability or any other status protected by federal, state and local laws.