- Preparation of recurring financial reporting and invoices to clients
- Processing and analyzing budget
- Coordination and Liaison with the tax team in ensuring tax reports are properly supported by reconciliation schedules and explanatory notes
- Coordination and Liaison with the admin team for ensuring compliance with reportorial requirements by the government authorities.
- Daily accounting activities
- Month-end closing activities
- Financial statement preparation
- 2 years of record-to-report function in a shared services environment
- Ability to analyze and understand complex processes, identify issues as they arise, and resolve the underlying problems.
- Strong administrative/organizational skills to manage the month-end reconciliation process for the ledger.
- Ability to work on tasks and manage own time to meet deadlines.
- Strong business acumen and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Shared service or External audit experience - is a PLUS
- CPA - is a PLUS
- Great career growth opportunity to develop within the Company
- Learning culture- We invest greatly in learning and developing professional and personal skills
- Private health insurance on the first day of employment
- Hybrid work set-up
- Internet allowance during Work From Home
- Reimbursable Medicine, Eyeglasses, and Psychiatric/Psychological Consultations
- Monthly Engagement Activity
CommPeak is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, physical disability or any other status protected by federal, state and local laws.