We are looking for an account payable specialist to record, monitor, and report the Company’s expenses. You will be processing payments, verifying invoices, and performing account reconciliations.
To be successful in this role, you should exhibit sound knowledge of best practices in accounting and experience in a similar role and is able to assist management in cost-control / saving aspects.
- Managing accounts payable using accounting software and other programs for separate entities
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing vendors
- Collaborating with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial data.
- Processing bills and ensuring timely and accurate payment while adhering to departmental procedures
- Performing accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording entries, and reconciling books of accounts
- Monitoring payroll expenses, including salary advances and loans, issuing amendments and stopping payments.
- Keeping informed of regulatory requirements relevant to payroll cycle (SSS, HDMF, PHIC, tax)
- Continuing to improve the payment process, provide inputs for cost savings and maximize cost-benefits
- Bachelor's or associate's degree in accounting, finance, or related.
- 1-2 years experience as an accounts payable specialist, or similar.
- Advanced competency in accounting and business management software, such as Xero / google sheets
- In-depth knowledge of accounts payable principles, accounting standards, and industry regulations.
- Extensive experience in account reconciliation.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Great time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication abilities.
- Knowledge of withholding taxes
- Great career growth opportunity to develop within the Company
- Learning culture- We invest greatly in learning and developing professional and personal skills
- Working in a truly international team on truly international and multi-regional projects
- Private health insurance on the first day of employment
- Hybrid work set-up
- Internet allowance during Work From Home
- Reimbursable Medicine, Eyeglasses, and Psychiatric/Psychological Consultations
- Monthly Engagement Activity
CommPeak is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, physical disability or any other status protected by federal, state and local laws.