In this role you will have a major impact on the product's roadmap, you will work in close collaboration with R&D, marketing and support teams to give our customers the most innovative solution to their needs.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to build a product roadmap. Translate the roadmap into a Q planning and requirements.
- Translate requirements into detailed product stories, including prototyping from an idea into UX prototyping tools.
- Collaborate with R&D, Marketing and Support teams in a way that builds synergy.
- Perform market research and competitor analysis. Present insights to relevant stakeholders and lead activities to increase product’s value in the market.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a product manager in a global B2B tech company- A must
- Excellent English language skills- written and verbal- A must
- Familiarity with UX sketching tools (Figma, Sketch, Balsamiq)- A must
- Experience in writing detailed product requirements/specifications- A must
- Hands-on experience with web UX design tools- Nice to have
- Experience with data analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc)- Nice to have
- Technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies- Nice to have
- Proven Familiarity with VoIP, SIP, RTP, and networking protocols- Nice to have
- Great career growth opportunity to develop within the Company
- Learning culture- We invest greatly in learning and developing professional and personal skills
- Working in a truly international team on truly international and multi-regional projects
- Hybrid work mode
- Private health care
CommPeak makes cloud-based communication easier and more affordable, empowering people with superior quality products. Our solutions, including A-Z VoIP termination, predictive Dialer, Cloud PBX, and more, enable companies to create customized solutions based on unique business models.
Join the Global Team
I love working in CommPeak because I can feel the unity we create within our diversity.