CommPeak is a quickly growing global high-tech company, creating in-house, automated tools that promote effective, personalized, and efficient communication between businesses and individuals. The CommPeak team is constantly working on multi-regional projects, encouraging collaborations that result in innovative solutions. With offices worldwide, you’ll have the opportunity to build global relationships with teammates eager to make an impact on the communication industry.
- Experience with VoIP implementation and support, specific configuration of SIP Endpoints, and troubleshooting SIP telephony challenges.
- 2+ years experience working in a global technical or support role within telecommunications, data network, or application server environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of network topologies, Linux server-client environments, and telecommunication environments with a focus on SIP.
- Understanding of packet analysis and packet capture utilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with dynamic priority evolution.
- Ability to execute responsibilities with a high sense of urgency and a willingness to drive issues forward within established processes.
- Professional was written and verbal communication skills.
- Amenable to work on a shifting schedule.
- Perform level 2 service and change requests; ensure proper change tracking
- Troubleshoot network and platform issues from a server-side perspective
- Primarily responsible for monitoring all business and infrastructure events by responding to any number of alarms, alerts, or abnormal behaviors detected through reactive or proactive monitoring
- Primary point of contact of third-party service providers who will be contacted for interconnections, issues, outages, and troubleshooting
- Oversee different support channels within the shift to ensure all issues/requests/incidents are addressed properly
- Oversee general or global issues and ensure awareness among all relevant team members
- Collaborate in training and mentoring junior team members.
- Great career growth opportunity to develop within the Company
- Learning culture- We invest greatly in learning and developing professional and personal skills
- Working in truly international team on truly international and multi-regional projects
CommPeak is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, physical disability or any other status protected by federal, state and local laws.